Atlanta CPCU Business Webinar 08/11/2020!
Join us for our Business Webinar, Next Wednesday 08/11/2020!
Join Atlanta Chapter President Tim Fletcher as he presents on Emerging Issues facing the insurance industry. Topics include:
• COVID-19: Coverage Suit Status and Wider Societal Implications
• Climate Change: More Becoming Known Each Day; Rise Of “Attribution Science”
• Microplastics: Here, There And Everywhere
• Marijuana and CBDs: Cutting Through The Smoke
• Concussions / TBI: Head Injury Industry Emerges
Tim Fletcher is the Emerging Issues Leader for Gen Re. Based in Atlanta, Tim identifies and communicates emerging issues and exposures to Gen Re clients and internal colleagues. In this role, Tim serves as a strategic thought partner with clients in creating underwriting responses to those issues and exposures.
Tim is a graduate of the University of Minnesota (Bachelor of Arts, Journalism) and the Mitchell Hamline School of Law (Juris Doctor). He has earned his Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) designation and serves a guest lecturer on Risk Management and Insurance at Georgia State University. He is admitted to the Georgia Bar.
Georgia Continuing Education Credits will be available.