ARM 54 Syllabus
- Updated as of January 7, 2018, subject to change.
- Classes begin @ 5:30pm.
- Course location: CNA, 5565 Glenridge Connector, N.E., Glenridge Highlands II, Atlanta, GA 30342
- Testing windows open for 60 day periods on January 15, April 15, July 15, and October 15. You’ll want to be registered for your exam(s) before the windows open to receive the discounted rate.
- Segmented testing is offered for this course. Segments are depicted by the syllabus color coding indicated below.
- Order books and study materials at www.aicpcu.org. It is recommended that you purchase the study packet.
- Register for the exam class at www.atlanta.cpcusociety.org
NOTE: this is an aggressive study schedule. Be sure to read the materials prior to class in order to enhance the learning process.
Introduction to Risk Management
Risk Management Standards and Guidelines
Operational, Financial, and Strategic Risk
Risk Management Framework and Process
Financial Statement Risk Analysis
Capital Investment and Financial Risk
Monitoring and Reporting on Risk
CNA, 5565 Glenridge Connector, N.E., Glenridge Highlands II, Atlanta, GA 30342
Elise M. Farnham, firstname.lastname@example.org, 770-367-3148